Web Development Training
To start playing cricket, you need a ground. Similarly to start implementing digital marketing techniques, you need a website. The best way to learn digital marketing is by creating a blogging or business website. Website development is no more a rocket science, thanks to CMS (Content Management System) like WordPress. In this course module, you will learn all the important aspects of WordPress Website Development.
Topics of Website Development Module
- How Internet Works?
- How to choose a Domain Name?
- Web Hosting Concepts
- What is Web Hosting?
- Types of Web Hosting
- How to choose a Web Hosting Company?
- How to connect domain to hosting? - The Nameservers Concept
- Website Development Technologies
- Content Management Systems - WordPress, Shopify, Joomla, Drupal etc.
- Website Designining using HTML
- Create a Web Page using HTML
- Elements, Tags and Attributes
- Heading Tags
- Paragraph Tags
- HyperLinks in HTML
- Website Development using WordPress CMS
- Introduction to WordPress
- WordPress Installation on Server
- Dashboard Tour
- Creating a First Blog Post & Page
- Concept of Tags & Categories
- Managing Media & Comments
- Customize, Menu & Widgets
- Installation of Plugins
- Managing Users
- Permalinks, Slugs & URLs
- WordPress Theme Installation
- Theme Editor & Plugin Editor
- Website Deployment Tools
After completing website development training module, you will be able to develop any website using WordPress. You will have enough skills to select domain, hosting, themes and technology for a website. Also, you will be able to customize any WordPress and HTML websites. This course also includes website deployment classes so that you can easily upload websites on servers.
If you want to develop an e-commerce website, then also this course will be helpful for you. You will just need to add one extra plugin woo-commerce to make an e-commerce website. Also, you can opt for Shopify development guidance from the mentor.